cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_Schnolis1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi-
I have a free account but my boss is going to start paying for my account. Is there a way for her to be on my account and pay without me losing all the data on my bases?
Thanks

2 Replies 2

Hi @Katie_Schnolis1

You could just log in into your account and let her add her payment details (not visible after you inputted it). If that’s not an option, I think that she would have to pay for an own account with her own paid workspace and then add your bases to that workspace.

I’m not sure if there are other options, except the Enterprise plan ofcourse, so maybe someone could also jump in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Airtable payments are per person per workspace, not per account.

Does your boss already have an Airtable account and workspace? Does you and your boss need to be able to work on the same bases? Does your current account contain work bases, personal bases, or a mixture of both?

If you and your boss need to work on the same bases, your boss can upgrade her workspace, and invite you as a collaborator on her workspace. She would be responsible for paying for both users in her workspace. Any bases in your current free workspace would be unaffected and would still be limited to free features.

If you need a plus account but your boss does not need any access to the data, it may be simpler for you to expense the cost of an upgraded workspace and have your boss reimburse you.

An Enterprise workspace would not make sense for two people who only need plus features.