540 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cori_parrish1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

i’m seeing some very strange behavior in one tab of my base. my colleague duplicated the tab from another tab that was called “9/15 NYS Budget” and then renamed it. in the new tab, whenever you right click, instead of the options saying things like “delete record” or “insert record above,” it says “delete budget” and “insert budget above.” i made a copy of the new table including duplicating records and the behavior goes away. it’s not really impacting our functionality, but it’s very strange and caused some concern for my colleague! any thoughts? anyone seen something like this before?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This is a configurable thing. When you go to rename a table, you should see an option to also rename your records
image_443

It seems that the budget table you’re talking about has the records set to be called “budgets.”
image_444

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This is a configurable thing. When you go to rename a table, you should see an option to also rename your records
image_443

It seems that the budget table you’re talking about has the records set to be called “budgets.”
image_444

thank you!! totally could not find this setting!