961 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carimz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a co-worker who can't "star" any bases on his homepage to favorite them. He can star the one workspace he has, but not the bases. When you hover over the base, the greyed-out star isn't there. When you click the three dots, there is no option there to "star." He has creator permissions for the workspace. What am I missing?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, that looks like the Safari bug. But if it's happening for you in Chrome, then I would definitely report it to support@airtable.com.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6

Is your co-worker on Safari? This is a known bug with Safari. Airtable doesn't actually test their product with Safari (even though they claim that Safari is supported). It will work with Chrome, though. There are several other Airtable bugs with Safari as well. The best bet is to use Chrome, unfortunately.

He did start on Safari, so the first thing we tried was switching to Chrome, but the issue persisted even on Chrome! 

Do you have a video of the problem? I think there's one screen on the homepage where the stars can't be applied, but I can't remember how to get to that screen.

Thanks for your willingness to troubleshoot with me! I am not able to attach a video file, but I uploaded the screen recording file to Google Drive:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/11b5j_XlcDIay2hpq1oXcOcPU388p381s/view?usp=drive_link

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, that looks like the Safari bug. But if it's happening for you in Chrome, then I would definitely report it to support@airtable.com.

carimz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I will definitely do that. Thank you!