844 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Shea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - is there any way to use the Org Chart with “co-managers” as you would in a family tree with two parents corresponding to “managing” a team? The Org Chart is a great feature, and it seems like this could be a natural extension of the functionality.

2 Replies 2
Tim_Bourguignon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Damn, I was searching for exactly that! No answer? :sob:

The current org chart block is half way there already. It gets confused when there are two parents, but it kinds of understands that there is a second one and displays it with a dotted line:

image.png

I’d love to build a family tree with this feature, that would be so helpful!

KatieLamour
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It seems people do use this feature for family trees. At least Google Pictures shows various examples of them being used. I would also like to build my family tree because my family history is quite complicated.
I know that I was adopted from foster care, but my stepparents are still my relatives. My mother is my grandmother’s cousin, and she was the only one to care for me after my mother’s death. My father is somewhere in the middle east, and I have never seen him.
I would really like to know all my relatives from both sides so I can meet them. They weren’t eager to meet me so far, and I don’t know why.