cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ict_ocello
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi community,

I see that the API has a limitation (5 requests per second). We are facing some issues with our API calls and suspect that the limitation of the API is causing the issues. We are using Zapier, AirTable automations and some other API calls via our own platform. Is there an overview where we can see if we (often) reach the API limits and which call is responsible for that? Such an overview would be very helpful in understanding how we burden the system.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello @ict_ocello!

Airtable Customer Support will be able to help you directly with that. You can reach them by emailing support@airtable.com.

Let me know if I can help with anything else, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello @ict_ocello!

Airtable Customer Support will be able to help you directly with that. You can reach them by emailing support@airtable.com.

Let me know if I can help with anything else, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

ict_ocello

Hi @Rose_K thanks for your reply. I will reach out to the customer support. Thanks.