515 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob_Clarke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Fields added to the page designer in edit mode include the option to change font parameters (font, size, weight); except if the field happens to be a barcode field. One cannot change font parameters for barcode fields, does not show on side bar. My work around has been to temporarily change the barcode field to a text field, change the font parameters on page designer, then change back to a barcode field. Has anyone else found a different work around that does not require field type change? Or, are the font parameter settings for barcode fields located somewhere else?

2 Replies 2
Agape_Kim
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have the same question for the Single Select and Multiple Select fields… on the report, I can’t change the font size of the text… is there any workaround for this? I don’t want the field to be a text field where someone could type something in with a spelling error or something that will cause the sorting to not work…

Perhaps creating a Formula field to simply duplicate the contents of the Select field, basically a redundant field of a different kind. Then use the Formula field on the form instead of the Select field. Hide the Formula field on the table.

I have not tried this, post here if it works.