cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deborah
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Really excited about the new permissions for the interfaces :raised_hands:

Now maybe I am just not seeing the option, but is there any way to add a simple password protect for viewing the interface? Like we have for sharing specific views?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Airtable interfaces are protected by requiring all users to have an Airtable account. You cannot have a publicly accessible interface or an interface with a simple password unrelated to an Airtable account.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Airtable interfaces are protected by requiring all users to have an Airtable account. You cannot have a publicly accessible interface or an interface with a simple password unrelated to an Airtable account.

Diego_Bermudez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, @kuovonne !

Is it possible to share an interface with an external user? (Client in this case). I developed an interface to track project pipeline, and it would be helpful to share the interface instead of various independent "view" links. 

How does this work? Or do I have to add them to my organization on AirTable?

Thanks!
DB

You can share just the interface with an external user if you have a pro workspace or higher. You will need to pay for the user, unless the user is read only. 

Have the user create an Airtable account and then click the share button for the interface to share it. Make sure you share only the interface and not the whole base.