512 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I have the pro version of Adobe for availability to fill and sign documents. (Pro Version for Airtable too) However, the program only allows me to email the document to a person needing to sign. Is there an easy way to upload fillable/signature documents in Airtable? We have a shared table that has all forms employees need to complete and most of them use their phones and are not able to complete or sign these forms. It’s becoming to be more painful than helpful.

2 Replies 2
Edward_Bayduza
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to see this function also.

choices
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The above posts are old. However, others may still have a similar need. What is your "wish list" for added support for fill in PDF forms? We have specialized in fill in PDF form software for over 25 years. We may be able to help.

At https://fillinpdf.com we have an option to email a link to any uploaded fill in PDF form. When the recipient clicks the link the fill in PDF form appears immediately. They just fill it in and click "Save". The resulting filled in PDF form is saved to our central server, which allows you to view the saved forms as often as you like. You can combine saved forms, email them, etc.

Another advantage of this approach is that the end user does not have to install any special software. They do not even need Adobe Reader installed. It just works.

If you need integration with Airtable, please let me know the specific use case.

Dean Westover, President

Choices Software, Inc.