1564 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPPSO_NC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have tried now several times to contact sales regarding this issue and no response. 

I was wandering if Airtable had any sort of PII certifications or anything related to that. What about being HIPPA Compliant? 

3 Replies 3
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi there—glad to assist with this! Airtable has not been certified for HIPAA compliance at this time; more information on this can be found here on our Help Center. For a more comprehensive look at our security practices we have further resources available here for review.

Unfortunately, Airtable is not HIPAA-compliant. If you need referrals to database apps that are HIPAA-compliant, feel free to contact me through my Airtable consulting website.

We don't do anything HIPPA related. It was more go a generic. We were looking to having users upload document that could contain sensitive information, we wanted to see what certifications and all they had. We are trying to reduce the email traffic. We weren't sure how if Airtable would work for that use or if we needed to pursue other avenues. We were told by the office governing that, as long as we can restrict who sees the information we would be ok.