2413 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Pippin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m having trouble prefill-ing a “checkbox” field.

I’ve followed the guide on the support forum (I’m not allowed to link it here for some reason)

and everything works, except for my checkbox field. I’ve tried “1” “true” “checked” (which is stored in the table/grid view tied to this form). None of these work. What is the proper value to pass in URL parameter to have this field “checked” on load?

13 Replies 13

Make sure your field name is spelled properly, and that you have the right capitalization for your field name. The capitalization matters.

K. I think it may not be working b/c I want the field to be hidden (not visible to the user). When I hide it, it puts the field in the left hand column rather than the form itself, so guessing it then makes the url obsolete?

Unfortunately, Airtable does not allow autofilling of hidden fields, and Airtable also won’t submit the value of any hidden fields, either.

In my opinion, this is a MAJOR limitation of Airtable.

I would suggest emailing support@airtable.com to ask them to please add this as a feature. I’ve asked them multiple times, but I don’t know how many other people are clamoring for this.

Julien_Mottet1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

for me the solution with “1” does not work.

prefill_Reminder="&ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT(‘TRUE’)

is the solution for me.