Help

Question about workspaces / Pro / billing (single user)

958 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g_F
5 - Automation Enthusiast

To continue my setup in Airtable, I would have liked to understand how the Pro plans work:
I discovered (by coincidence) that the price depends on the number of worspaces and the number of users (?)
I read this in the help sections:
“The cost of upgrading a workspace is dependent on the number of users who have access to any of the bases in your workspace.”
I would have liked to be able to organize my data in several workspaces (equivalent to folders divided by interests or activities) AND the advantages of a Pro plan.
But obviously I don’t want to pay a Pro plan for each workspace (6 or 7!)
I am the only user of this data.
What would be the best solution?
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

5 Replies 5

Their pricing models make zero sense, and their pricing prevents people from truly enjoying the product.

If you don’t want to pay for multiple Pro workspaces, your only option is to keep all of your bases in one Pro workspace. If you can get away with the free features, you could create multiple free workspaces.

g_F

Hello, thank you for your help!
Indeed, it’s quite a strange model.
I was hoping that being the only user of my data, it would (at least!) allow me to organize my data in different workspaces, but apparently not even that! What a shame.
With the intention of taking a Pro plan, I would never have imagined something like this; having the equivalent of a few folders to structure a minimum should be… a minimum?

g_F

I’ve received this notification but i don’t understand ?..

Hello,
Our automated spam filter, Akismet, has temporarily hidden your post in Question about workspaces / Pro / billing (single user) for review.

A staff member will review your post soon, and it should appear shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yeah, I would send an email to support@airtable.com and let them know about your dissatisfaction with their pricing model.

g_F

I could ask them as a single user!