292 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Harper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, I was hoping to get some information and answers to a few questions I have.

1. Is there a way to have one central database that has tags that link to other bases. Basically this is for people who need to be in different categories/bases but we want them to all be in one central base as well. (ie : Funder, connector, master list, etc.)

2. Is there a way to flag certain entries to send an alert to a team member when that entry has been added/updated?

3. Is there an integration for flipcause and airtable?

4. How do we get notifications in the project tracker?

5. Is it possible to color code tasks in the project tracker?

6. what does the paid version do that the free plan doesn’t?

Thank you!!!

1 Reply 1
M_Godfrey
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Ashley_Harper Welcome to the community! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Although I’m not sure what you mean by ‘tags’ in this case I think what you are after can probably be achieved with a mix of Airtable Sync and tweaking your permission levels.

Yes. Have a look at ‘Send a Slack Message’ and if you are not using Slack check out the rest of the ‘Automations’ options. If not then Zapier or Integromat.

Doesn’t look like Zapier or Integromat integrate with Flipcause - but you might want to check again.

I’d need more info to answer about notifications in project tracker. There are plenty of ways to set things up so that different collaborators are made aware of certain changes etc…

Pro version allows for more records - up to 50 000, access to apps and longer history. I find people normally end up on Pro because they either need the apps or more records.

Colouring is here

All the best with it!