813 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesse_Martin1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, my brother and I are looking to create a small service to solve a perceived service gap in the Airtable as CMS space. Before we begin, I’d like to get some clarification on how I’ve interpreted some functionalities of the API, and to be sure the feature is not something Airtable is planning on offering themselves! :slightly_smiling_face:

Would it be possible to get a private chat/call for 10-15 minutes with someone from the product team? I’d really appreciate it! Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Belated welcome to the Airtable community!

This is a community forum mostly populated by Airtable users, not Airtable employees. If you need to contact Airtable directly, I suggest you go through support. If you have specific questions about the API that is not covered in the documentation, you can ask here and maybe a community member knows the answer. It will be harder to determine whether or not Airtable is planning on offering the functionality themselves. Airtable has historically been very quiet about its roadmap, although they will be releasing some roadmap info in a few weeks. You may find this thread interesting.