1410 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carol_Poole
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Whether I use print record or command p – and whether I use Chrome or Safari – and whether it’s to PDF, export to PDF or print to my physical printer, my expanded record print operation is only printing ONE page of the record fields.

Back in June, I have an older version of my app that contains an uploaded PDF of a record, and all of the data is present and that file has all of the fields in it. Something, apparently, has changed, but I can’t figure it out.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

Is your expanded record view wider than it once was before? Recently Airtable has widened the expanded record view but I’m not sure if that change has been rolled out to everyone. I suspect a change to what gets cut off when printing may have occurred when they widened the view.

Interesting that they recently made a change to the expanded record. What happens in my case, is that a record with about 60 fields in it that I can scroll through with no problem when it is expanded, will only print the first several fields. It almost reminds me of a print-screen effect, but of course it is not.

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Have you reported this issue to Airtable support? This is a community forum, and there is no guarantee that support will see your post here. If you have trouble contacting support through the app, you can email support@airtable.com.

A while ago there was an issue where the vertical scroll bar was missing from the expanded view. This may be related.

Tracy_Mohr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are experiencing the exact same issue. We get the first page of the record, but not the rest of it.

Maelyn
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hey everyone! Maelyn here from Customer Support :wave:

Just wanted to let you know that we are working on this issue now and hope to release a fix soon. In the meantime, you can use the page designer app to print the information from the record as a workaround.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes!

Hi @Maelyn!

Thanks for posting that Airtable is working on this issue.

Do you mind letting us know what cause this thread to catch support’s attention? Is support actively searching the forums for support requests now? Or did a support request through other channels refer to this thread?

Kuovanne,

I took your suggestion from the other day and emailed support. I did not include which thread it was from; I just sent the problem description. Thanks.

Hey @kuovonne!

Our team is not quite large enough to monitor the community just yet. I learned about this thread through a support ticket so I wanted to follow up and let everyone know the status.

Thanks for all the work you do!