542 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayree
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The record limit will not allow me to see my task. I have the free version so I deleted some completed tasks, so I'm able to see my task list but it still will not let me see because of the limit. Please anything that could help me view this again without upgrading the service. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Your screenshot is showing a filtered view. Is it possible that all of your records are filtered out?

What is displayed if you look at a view with no filters?

Also, the record totals are not updated in real time. It can take some time before your record count is updated to reflect the deleted records.

See Solution in Thread

Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Shayree the free plan gives you 1k records. If you've gone over this limit you'll need to delete more, but like @kuovonne said might take 24-48 hrs for airtable to update the status. 

This is really simple, how many records have you used?  (check non-filtered views)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Your screenshot is showing a filtered view. Is it possible that all of your records are filtered out?

What is displayed if you look at a view with no filters?

Also, the record totals are not updated in real time. It can take some time before your record count is updated to reflect the deleted records.

Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Shayree the free plan gives you 1k records. If you've gone over this limit you'll need to delete more, but like @kuovonne said might take 24-48 hrs for airtable to update the status. 

This is really simple, how many records have you used?  (check non-filtered views)