Help

Is it possible to get help from Airtable anymore?

Topic Labels: Community
608 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brooke
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Sometimes the Community is helpful in solving a problem, but sometimes we need more support than this. When I first started using Airtable, it was possible to get support  - good support! - from a human being. At this point, I can find no way to do so - the bot just takes me around in circles. (We do have a paid account). 

Can anyone advise on how to get support from someone at Airtable when necessary? 

4 Replies 4

I don’t have any suggestions for getting support directly from Airtable. With the introduction of the new plans, it is clear that Airtable support is not what it used to be. And some issues can only be resolved by Airtable itself (especially account issues).

The quality and amount of support that is available in this community has also gone down ever since the community platform changed. It is simply harder for people to find and reply to posts.

Another alternative is to have an ongoing relationship with an Airtable consultant. It is not free, but a quality consultant can save you a lot of time and also help set up systems that are less fragile. Probably not what you wanted to hear. Sorry.

ProsperSpark

Hello Brooke,

I've had communication via a support ticket/email with Airtable in the past. Have you tried that?

It's not exactly what you asked, but ProsperSpark does offer hourly on-demand support if you are interested. We have real people ready to answer your questions or give advice on a project. Check this link out for more info: www.prosperspark.com/airtable-on-demand/

Good luck!

I can't even find that option anymore! Does it still exist? As far as I can see it's been replaced by the unhelpful bot! 

Brooke,

If you work through the bot and keep asking for help, you will get a form to submit a ticket. 

ProsperSpark_0-1699111973687.png

Can I ask what problem/question you are having? I would love to help if I can.