1085 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wheels_2go
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Today any script that I was using remoteFetchAsync (to avoid CORS errors) is giving me this error:

j: Error: Bad request: <root>.requestJson is missing

This error comes up on a few requests to different unrelated APIs. Additionally, some which work using regular fetch give this error when using remoteFetchAsync.

These scripts were working fine until now. Any ideas?

46 Replies 46

In my experience status.airtable.com rarely actually reports outages like this. It's pretty frustrating actually 🙂

Andrew_Huber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue as well. Not sure what to do since I don't want to create a custom solution for just this if it gets resolved, but also this is stopping us from getting work done...

Jessy_Hu
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi all,

We want to thank you for everyones patience on this while the team investigated the errors. We can confirm that the issue should now be resolved and the remoteFetchAsync() method can be utilized as normal. The fix also resolves related issues when using 3rd party extensions.

Thank you for the fix. It must have been tough getting this out with everything that is happening.

I did have to reload Airtable to get my scripting extension to work.

Jean_Thoensen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The problem is not resolved when it comes to the Airtable-provided SendGrid extension unless you refresh the Airtable page, as pointed out by @kuovonne. Would be helpful if you included that instruction.

Nothing was changed. The problem is not solved!

It seems to be working for me