698 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mojtabaa_vahdat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, as the title says, is it possible to remove the stickiness of primary tables while scrolling horizontally? It’s irritating because sometimes a field that’s hidden behind it seems to be having a blank title while it’s only hidden. So is there a way? I didn’t find the option to when I right clicked on it. TYIA.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @mojtabaa_vahdati

If you are referring to the first column/field in any table, it is a frozen column and as far as I know, it cannot be unfrozen. Although, the width can be adjusted, that’s about the only adjustment that can be made. I do understand that it’s a bit of a pain, when there is a field or fields behind it, without being able to have all columns/fields movable and seen easily.

Mary Kay

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @mojtabaa_vahdati

If you are referring to the first column/field in any table, it is a frozen column and as far as I know, it cannot be unfrozen. Although, the width can be adjusted, that’s about the only adjustment that can be made. I do understand that it’s a bit of a pain, when there is a field or fields behind it, without being able to have all columns/fields movable and seen easily.

Mary Kay

Hi @M_k and @mojtabaa_vahdati. I’m looking for just the opossite, I want to have another one more frozen column for my custom-app, having frozen the first and second columns of my tables. How could I do it? Thanks in advance

Sorry for don’t explain my use-case in detail, and thanks for your quick response, I appretiatte your attention.

We create tables, columns and write the records into there dynamically through the API functions to achieve it. We have our first column, ‘Name’, but also We want to freeze the next second column, called ‘Select’, consisting of a checkbox that we want to use as the standard checkbox selector, with the difference that the last doesn’t work through API functions. Then at user scrolls, we would want to have ever visible these columns. We need to do it programattically via API functions on our custom-app, so that’s why I asked here. Thank you again