cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imee_Lee
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,

These presented properties will have a chance to have a different property address linked on this column which is not having any issues.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 1.30.37 PM.png

My main question here is there any way how could I set up,  the "current property" will be replaced with the latest property address from the presented properties?

For example.

The first property from the presented properties was 15 Kaye Drive, after a few minutes there will be another property added to the "presented property which is 36 Erronmago Drive.

How can I replace the "current property" with the latest address which is 36 Erronmago Drive?

The main purpose of the "current property" should only have 1 latest property address only.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 1.34.45 PM.png

Hope it is clear and someone could help 🙂

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Imee!!  Yes this is doable! 

Try creating a new linked field to the properties table called "History" or something.  After that, create a formula field that will use `SUBSTITUTE` to help you get the property that was just linked by substituting the "History" text in "Presented Properties" with a blank. 

You can then create an automation that will trigger when "Presented Properties" is updated, and its action will be to update the "Current Property" field with the value from the formula field mentioned above, as well as copy the current "Presented Properties" values into the "History" field!

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Imee!!  Yes this is doable! 

Try creating a new linked field to the properties table called "History" or something.  After that, create a formula field that will use `SUBSTITUTE` to help you get the property that was just linked by substituting the "History" text in "Presented Properties" with a blank. 

You can then create an automation that will trigger when "Presented Properties" is updated, and its action will be to update the "Current Property" field with the value from the formula field mentioned above, as well as copy the current "Presented Properties" values into the "History" field!

Thank you Adam for helping me out! 👏