350 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanya_Graw
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have a base used to track tasks for all of our clients. I have shared views with specific clients showing only certain fields and only their tasks, but the read-only restriction is a problem. The client really needs to edit status, etc. But if I make them collaborators so they can edit, as far as I can tell there is no way to limit which records and fields they can see?
Is there any way to accomplish this? Is it possible to sync a view or a filtered table with a Google Sheet so I can give the customer access to the sheet? I can’t be the only one with this requirement!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Tanya_Graw!

Unfortunately, you can’t do this natively with Airtable, but you can do this with several of the tools from MiniExtensions.com. Depending on your specifications, here are a few of the tools that might be useful for you:

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & MiniExtensions expert to help you set this up, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.