1463 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juan_Alvarez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to create an analytics table for my reatail business and I created a sheet that includes all the poducts. I have a different table per day that I have sells so in the analytics table I added a column and linked the sells I have per day.

What I want to do is to rollup all colums I have in the analytics so I can see my sales per day. How can I rollup sum different colums to get a total per month???

6 Replies 6

If you are marking each “Sale” with in your “Sales Per Day” table with a date, It might be better to use Airtable’s built in grouping feature, and then use the Aggregation Bar that Airtable provides on a “per group” basis. Below are a couple posts explaining how you might achieve this simple approach:

But you can also do what you are asking by linking records to a “Day” analytics record in the Analytics table. You’ll do similar to how I’ve done in the post below, but use a “Day” as the record in the “Summaries” or “Analytics” table, instead of a “Month”:

Hi Jeremy,

I dont think I am explaining myself let me show you a screenshot to my table. As ou can see the analytics table I have the perday count of the client that orders that product (their name appears) by basically linkin every sales day I have. I will like to find out the rollup of all sale days that I have and not per day which is what the rollup function is letting me do.
image.png

I know could create a rollup per sales day and then sum them all but theres have to be a more practial way to do this. for example in excel I could just go for a sumif formula and add everything but I am not sure if that is possible in airtable.

I’m going to send you a PM about your base. Keep a lookout for it soon.

if you could explain how to sumif from another table, that would be fantastic. thx

did you figure out how to do a roll up multiple columns? I’m running into the same problems as your database

Same here. Did you ever figure this out?