cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julien_Raby
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys, great tool!

I need to do a rollup based on the collaborator field. Say I have a table with clients, collaborators and revenue, and in another table I want to see the total revenue per collaborator, is this doable somehow?

Thanks!
Julien

3 Replies 3
Prashant_Trudon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to know how to go about doing this as well please. Any one? Any ideas?

Unless I misunderstood, I would do it all in the one table. Simply create a new view with a filter where the collaborator field is not empty, then do a group by the collaborator field. Then you should be able to see the total revenue per collaborator in the summary area for each collaborator grouping.

Jon_Techilovsky
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I need this as well.

Unless I misunderstood, I would do it all in the one table. Simply create a new view with a filter where the collaborator field is not empty, then do a group by the collaborator field. Then you should be able to see the total revenue per collaborator in the summary area for each collaborator grouping.

The problem with this is you cannot set a view to default to collapsable. So instead of seeing a summary you see a massive number of rows and you only see a summary of each group once you have clicked collapse in the Group settings. Which is not very user friendly for sharing with non-tech people who just want to see a summary table.

There doesn’t seem to be any other way to summarise a collaborator’s data other than using blocks which is real shame.