688 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Horwitz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am looking for a way to log all the emails I send to my contacts automatically to my Interactions table. I thought I could accomplish that by using the Zapier integration with Email Parser.

I set the contacts involved field to equal the recipient and bcced the parser email. However the zap is pulling in the bcc field instead of the to field.

I am using outlook email client.

Any ideas how to fix this or is there perhaps another way to accomplish the same task?

3 Replies 3
Michael_Horwitz

I think I solved this using the Zapier Email Address. It allowed me to select more fields to be pulled in.

Still interested in more automated options that dont require me to bcc each time I send an email. Something that can scan all the emails I send and check them against my contacts in airtable. If the contact exists save the email.

Did you find any other solutions since then?

Daniel_C
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have built an integration called TaskRobin that can help you save emails to Airtable.

You just need to forward/BCC the emails you want to save to your Airtable to a robot inbox and all your attachments, sender, cc, message, dates etc will all be saved to Airtable.