Help

Re: Scrolling in Kanban view gets stuck periodically (and scrolling takes longer than normal)

258 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetroBOS
5 - Automation Enthusiast

For the last couple of weeks, we've been running into an issue when attempting to scroll down stacks in Kanban views.  The view will not scroll when using the mouse scroll wheel or when clicking the scrollbar.  It happens at random times, too, with no noticeable pattern.

This is happening with multiple users and multiple Kanban views so it doesn't appear to be an isolated issue.

On a related note — at the same time that this issue started, we also noticed another issue where it takes much longer to scroll down stacks that are of considerable length (i.e. hundreds of records).  This was never an issue up until a couple of weeks ago.

Is this a known bug that is being fixed?

3 Replies 3
mollyampersand
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having the same issue, both in browser (Chrome) and on the Mac desktop app! I hope this gets resolved, it's very frustrating. 

David_Brinkmann

Is there a fix for this?
My Kanbans are fine until i expand record. Once I expand record enter information and close the expanded record widnow, the kanban box switches to default to scrolled to bottom of scroll bar and wont allow scrolling.

Unfortunately I still haven't found a solution.  I reported it to Airtable support over a month ago to have it fixed but they haven't been any help at all thus far.  At first, the person who replied to me said that it was also happening to them and that they reported the problem to their engineers.  Then they said that their engineers are unable to replicate the issue, and that it's allegedly not happening to them any more either (which I find hard to believe).

It's definitely a problem on their end because it's happening to me in multiple browsers and with no extensions enabled, as well as my colleagues.  It's not an isolated issue.