2745 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Decker_Moss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been using Airtable for several years with no problem. But in the last month or so, when I’m viewing my bases and I scroll up and down, the scrolling is super glitchy. It will either slow waaaay down or freeze completely. When it freezes, once it starts functioning properly, it will shoot me up/down really rapidly. I usually filter as Posts by Platform, but even if I filter it differently, I still have the same prob. I’m not having scrolling issues with anything else on my computer, so it can’t be a mouse battery issue or anything like that. Thoughts?

12 Replies 12

Triple-ditto. Scrolling issue occurs on PC/Chrome but works properly on Firefox. Please fix! Thanks.

Leo_Ringer
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I replied earlier with the same problem, but Airtable took my post down. It said that I’ve had a support ticket open with them for weeks on this; they say they don’t know what the issue is and seem to have given up on a fix.

Hi all,

So sorry if you’re experiencing this issue. To help our engineering team can further investigate, please write in to support@airtable.com and we can update you when a fix has been released.