Help

Re: Sending to an e-signature app that can underlay an image PDF under signature blocks?

578 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexlss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I want to set up a trigger in Airtable to take a PDF file (a complex, finished, unsigned 35 page application package) stored in a field and underlay that PDF under some signature blocks using some kind of e-signatures app. I can currently do this with some manual activity between Zoho CRM and Zoho Sign, but I want to move away from Zoho and have Airtable effectively be the CRM and perhaps some capable e-signature app I don't know about take care of this kind of e-signature. Thanks! 

2 Replies 2

Most people use an integration tool like Make to do this, which has full support for the entire Zoho suite, along with support for many other e-signature apps and PDF creation apps.

The only issue is that there is a steep learning curve with Make, but I offer some tips & tricks here

Thanks, Scott. I appreciate your response. I am not looking to use Zoho at all if possible. I would like to make a Button in Airtable that, when clicked, runs a 35-page PDF stored in an Airtable field through an e-signature template that overlays signature blocks on that PDF and then emails it to a person identified in another Airtable field.