Help

Re: Share an Entire Table (Not a Workspace, Base or View)

921 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabe_Singer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How do I share an entire table with multiple views? I don't want to share the entire base or a specific view. I want to share the table within the base, and it has multiple views. 

This prevents me from sharing an table of information, without having to share a link for each view.  The views I have designed make it easier to progress through helpful views of the information. There is no need for someone to get the entire base. And it makes no sense to give the person 10 view links for the same table of information, just presented differently.  It also is less helpful to provide all the views in an "everything view"; which defeats the point of using the views in the first place which is to highlight relevant information.  I don't want to have to create an interface either just to share a table.

It is called Airtable, not Airview or Airbase. Why is it not more straightforward to share an entire table of views? Where can I find this feature? And if the feature doesn't exist, will you please add it to your roadmap? 

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable doesn’t typically read our posts here -- you're just chatting with other Airtable users like yourself.

Unfortunately, you can't share a table, but you can create an interface with multiple pages (i.e. each page representing a different view) and share the interface.

Alternatively, there are some external apps that cost extra money, but they do the same thing. For example, Noloco is one of them. Softr is another.

I give a step-by-step tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Still doesn't make sense to me why the feature doesn't exist. Seems like a basic use case.