Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cristina_Moreno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Continuing the discussion from Creating a base share link or a view share link:

Hello friends,
I have individual records of clients and I want to share this unique records with them. I know I can share through email and print in pdf. But I have several questions:

1: Can I share the view of 1 client through airtable?
2: Do each client have an airtable account to see it.
3: How can I share that view ? Making a grield view of that record?

thank you
Cristina

2 Replies 2

The easiest way is to just create a new view that is filtered to show only the records that you want to show them. Then, create a shareable grid view link for that view, and send it to them. This is a read-only view that is accessible to non-Airtable users.

But if you have a ton of different views that you want to share with lots of different people, then you’ll probably want to go with a more advanced external tool that can help make this easier. I would recommend checking out the offerings from MiniExtensions.com or Stacker.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey –

Founder of Stacker here – this is exactly what I built Stacker to let you do – give your clients a secure place to view only the data that you want to share with them.

Give it a try, I’d be happy to help you get set up!