373 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_Demas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a worksheet for each coaching session I have across various clients. I also have a column with a link to notes for each session. At the end of the month I would like to provide an email of “what we did this month”. I would love to have some of the data from the worksheet in a view I could share without fear that they see other people’s work. I know how to create views to filter and sort but there is no easy “cut/paste” way to put this in an email. And the sharing of the view would show everyone’s work. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

If you set up a view that only shows the detail of one customer when you share that view they should not be able to access anything outside of that view as long as they are not a collaborator to your base. https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/205752117-Creating-a-base-share-link-or-a-view-share-...

You can create an automation to pull data from a cell and send it in an email based on various triggers.

There are 3rd party tools that can extract data from your base and put it into an email, formatted nicely. Take a look at make.com if you are interested.