cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Capgras
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: ,
I need to share some projects with a number increasing of clients. For example, this client give an oppotunity to another. And I need the client could come back and indicates if the oppotunity is finally ok or not.
In the long terms, I will have a lot of clients.
Could you please tell me which is the more economic way ?
Thanks for your support.

7 Replies 7
GrahamW
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Have you considered using the Share view? Create a view in the table you are looking at that makes sense to share with the client, and then share the view.

You can set the parameters so that they can only access what you want them to access.

Welcome to the Airtable community!

There are many different possibilities depending on your actual needs

• How much Airtable branding are you willing to include?
  • Do your clients need direct edit access?
Michael_Capgras
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kuovonne,
Thanks.
Right now : twenty about

Since your clients need edit access, a third party portal system will be more economical. The different portal systems have different price points and slightly different features. Look into MiniExtensions, Softr, Pory, Glide, and Stacker.

Michael_Capgras
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I don’t understand this question :thinking:

Some methods of sharing Airtable data have Airtable branding.
If you share an Airtable view of a table, that view will have Airtable’s logo on it. If you share an Airtable interface, that interface will require users to log into Airtable.

Some people don’t want to advertise another company (or their underlying tech stack) to their clients. Other people are okay making it obvious that they use Airtable because shared views are free (but also non-editable).

Ah ok. But this point isn’t a subject. Thanks for your support :blush: .