1889 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinicius_Foscac
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I’m developing an automated Order/Recipe/Stocking/Shopping List Manager in Airtable, and I am having sobre trouble with my shopping list. I want to have the values of the quantity of ingredients I need to buy accordingly to the recipes.

I already have the ingredients by quantity in each order (second column) and by recipe (third column), but they come in arrays, and cannot reach how much I have to buy (fifth column [#ERROR!]).

There’s an easier way to make this, or at least, an way to multiply the values of the array with other array, so I can reach the quantity of ingredients?

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 18.55.46.png

3 Replies 3
Sina_Amini

hey buddy,

I love tackling these kind of problems, create a dublicate and share it with me. Let me see how can I help you.

Here Sina, here’s a link, It’s in portuguese and I made some alterations, but any doubt let me know: https://airtable.com/invite/l?inviteId=invxJTIfaCUzEaNlD&inviteToken=789d7f66a90b64ed2d921cf595c5e26...

Thanks!

himg1509

Hi @Vinicius_Foscac Hi @Sina_Amini 

I have a similar problem statement relating to creating a grocery shopping list from a meal plan but my use case and thus data structure is slightly different. Would you be able to help?

heman