2345 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndon_Penson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Like the calendar view but if you introduce Gantt you could take Smartsheet out of the market :slightly_smiling_face: until then they have an edge over you!!!

As an interim to full Gantt view could you show tasks with a start and end date as a span e.g. multi days rather than start date only?

124 Replies 124
Jonathan_Jacobs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 vote for this feature.

Gabriel_Rizzi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

another vote from me. We NEED Gantt charts.
(plagiarizing Matt_Jones)

Another vote for Gantt. I don’t really like them but others NEED them.

Charles_Gagnon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 on Gantt. It’s actually odd that request as been there for two years with no updates from Airtable on this. Does anyone know if it’s on a timeline somewhere?

It will happen eventually. And when it does, I hope the Airtable team takes a solid look at Asana Timeline and Instagantt. They have their strengths and weaknesses, and we’d love to bail on both.

A huge thing for us is the ability to duplicate past projects/views and “push” them forward into the future by X days. This is a huge efficiency for any project planning team.

Even more powerful would be some sort of actualization AI, that is smart enough to reschedule dates in a way that avoids weekends, holidays and other non-working days. That is a shortcoming of all PM apps I’m aware of.

Jenn_Rushalski
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 on Gantt chart. Asana and Instagantt have a great solution already. Would welcome a third party integration if Airtable is having a difficult time setting up in house…

Shashank_Tripat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+100! I’d move en masse from Asana, Jira, and everything else if Airtable had this.

Benjamin_Donato
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable told me that gantt functionality will be coming in “a couple months”. I would love if they could comment letting us know what the date is and to join the beta testing.

I’m in the process of changing my job right now. The office we’re seeing up could ONLY use airtable if gantt charts were part of the package. For some reason this is not the case. We might buy a year of another software if I am not given clearer timelines to convince my coworkers of airtable!

Sotera_Trevaski
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for Gantt chart functionality too!! I need this tool for my work.

Caleb_Chamberla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yep. Trying to use Airtable to build a Gantt timeline right now, but it just doesn’t cut it. Any movement from Airtable on this? I haven’t seen any response at all from the company in spite of this options’ popularity!