599 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trevor_Smith
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to switch from Pro plan to Free plan for a few months while it will not be getting used. I currently have several thousand records, far more than the free plan will allow. When I switch back to Pro plan will all my records still be there?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

I have moved bases that are over the record limits to free workspaces. They show as over record limits in the free workspace. However when I move them back to my pro workspace months later, they still have all the data.

However, I recommend that you contact support.

You could also backup your bases by downloading all of the data to csv files just in case.

Another option would be do downgrade to a Plus workspace, depending on your current record count.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

I have moved bases that are over the record limits to free workspaces. They show as over record limits in the free workspace. However when I move them back to my pro workspace months later, they still have all the data.

However, I recommend that you contact support.

You could also backup your bases by downloading all of the data to csv files just in case.

Another option would be do downgrade to a Plus workspace, depending on your current record count.