982 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Morris1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
  1. I want to show the previous email exchange I had with my contacts. “I want to create an Interaction table” with the following fields: (Number of emails, Total interactions, Last interaction, Last email received, last email sent)

a. How can I connect my Gmail/Outlook to Airtable for that?

1. For calendar events (google/microsoft): I want to have the following fields.
    -last time I had a calendar invite with someone
    -last time I invited them to an event
    -last time they came to my event

How would I automate/formulate this so it appears on my CRM?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable offers a few basic tools that might be of use to you:

However, for anything more advanced than what Airtable offers, you would need to turn to an external automation tool like Make.com, which offers tons of advanced integrations. For example:

- Google Calendar integrations & automations for Airtable
- Outlook integrations & automations for Airtable
- Gmail integrations & automations for Airtable

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable offers a few basic tools that might be of use to you:

However, for anything more advanced than what Airtable offers, you would need to turn to an external automation tool like Make.com, which offers tons of advanced integrations. For example:

- Google Calendar integrations & automations for Airtable
- Outlook integrations & automations for Airtable
- Gmail integrations & automations for Airtable

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

@ScottWorld I appreciate your help! I will check the links you shared, and I hope with these links I can show the fields I need on my CRM.

Any luck with this? I am looking to do the exact same type of thing in my base. Thank you!