543 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Bishop
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It looks like the forms in AirTable have recently gotten a bit of a revamp. Is there a way to add blocks that just contain helper text? I essentially want to include text giving directions and reminders to the form taker as they are going through the form. I know a field can have helper text added, but for the form I'm creating, there are certain pieces of info/reminders that aren't necessarily directly related to a specific form field question, but it's info that I still want to remind the form taker about. I can add it as helper text, but it won't flow as well.

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can add a text description at the top of the form, and you can also add helper text to each field (as you mentioned in your post).

For anything more complex than that, you can add paragraphs of text wherever you want on a form — including conditional text that can be conditionally changed or conditionally hidden — by using Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable. You can also have multiple pages on your form, conditional paths for the pages, and about .100 other advanced form features that Airtable doesn’t natively support with its own forms.

Hmm, you could try adding a new Group in Interface forms, turning off title and showing the description, which would look something like this:

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 10.35.03 AM.png

You do end up with that extra line there though