386 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_Sullivan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

In a base I am working on, I'm using the timeline view for daily trip routing within our fleet. These trips are timed to the minute and are not always on the hour (eg, a trip may go from 7:59am until 8:50am). If I need to drag this trip to a new swimlane on the view, it does not retain the times entered.

Based on what I am seeing, any movement other than perfectly straight up or down will move the trip to the previous or next hour (eg, it would move to start at 7am or 8am). It sounds like the times on timeline are only set up to be moved in one hour blocks.

Is there a way to either lock the times in so they cannot be changed when moving, or make the level of detail such that the times are retained (eg, moving a trip that starts at 7:34am keeps it at 7:34 instead of forcing to 7 or 8am)?

2 Replies 2

I don't think so I'm afraid, I end up just clicking the block and changing the grouping as well

Tony_Sullivan

After doing some further tweaking, it appears that it's because the timeline view only works in hours and while you can enter times in minutes, it will not break down times by minute when resizing the records or moving them to another row.