424 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cowboyjim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm currently in Seoul, South Korea. I'm working with a partner based in NYC. I'm looking to set the timezone of specific fields to EDT as this team needs to automate workflows for the upcoming [tomorrow]'s day's work. I failed to post this last night but at a little after 11p last night (9/5), I was seeing the attached date and time for EDT. It incorrectly reads 9/4/23, 8PM instead of 9/5, approximately 10a. Is there a big or some sort of rigid schedule that the timezone function calculates against? Is it not real time? I need to figure this out ASAP. Please advise. Thank you

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I would check the formatting options of those fields.

Airtable is not the best platform to work with if you’re dealing with anything time zone related (and especially if you’re dealing with multiple time zones), but for a deep dive into time zones, my sample time zone base & training video in the Airtable Universe is the most comprehensive time zone resource that is currently available for Airtable:

https://www.airtable.com/universe/expL1TuVyaYaInqm2/working-with-multiple-different-time-zones-in-ai...

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld