321 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Kinstle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a base that contains all the various details about all my various projects that links to other records that include people involved, places we sell, etc. When our projects reach certain stages, I would like to be able to record the date it reaches that stage, as payments are issued on those dates. Ideally, I would like to be able to check a box that we have reached that stage and in another table a record is made noting the date that box was checked that I could see in a calendar format that includes all of the projects/can be filtered to be just specific projects. I would also like to be able to click a specific record for a project and see what dates we reached that stage/payment was issued. I’m not sure how to do this or if I’m explaining this well.

1 Reply 1

Hi @Alex_Kinstle,

Welcome to Airtable Community ! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Well, what you want to do can be done since you have links between your tables. I do not prefer however to have a table only showing the dates.

What you will do is add a Checkbox Field and add a Last Modified Time field. You can then make a calendar view on the same table checking the Last Modified Time field.

BR,
Mo