650 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Beaudoin
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m wondering if there are any plans to deploy URL schemes that would enable end users to use Airtable with Drafts or Launch Center Pro (iOS specific, I know). I’d like to be able to open tables and views with a single click rather than scrolling through the Airtable interface. I know I can do this with the Web app, but it would be awesome to do this with the iOS app.

3 Replies 3
John_Beaudoin
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I may have suggested this previously (elsewhere), but it would also be great if one could add a string or URL parameter to a base URL to generate views on the fly.

Paul_Kondo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would definitely love the ability to use write something in Drafts and then create an action where the draft could be sent over to Airtable and a new record was created.

Kerim_Friedman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There doesn’t seem to be any more recent discussion of this here, so I’m replying to this two year old thread. The best information I could find on this was from a blog post on Medium.

That post is also about a year old. If anyone has more up-to-date information on URL scheme support for AirTable, please share! Thanks