1012 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Lucas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need to find a way of creating multiple views of all data from a table. Ideally I would like to create a table and duplicate the table in a way that if I edit the data on either of the tables it will auto update on the other table and I can set up different views and filters for each of the linked tables. I may want to show all tasks for one team member on one table and all tasks for part of the project on another table but be referencing the same data on each of the table veiws. The columns would be the same on each table, better still if you edit the column properties on one column it will update on the other. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @James_Lucas!

Below is the documentation on creating views — be sure to click through the different chapters in the left margin.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @James_Lucas!

Below is the documentation on creating views — be sure to click through the different chapters in the left margin.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face: