1348 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hamza_Novdisty
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone, I use airtable to manage shopify orders, and i need to print a delivery order that contains all the details (each record has one item from the order, if i have one order with 3 deferent items I will have 3 records), I already designed one with airtable page designer but i cant do deferent records in one page

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hmm, yeah I think you might be able to get this to work

Here’s a link to a base where I’ve set something up for you to check out. You should be able to see the settings I used for my Page Designer

To note, the Page Designer is displaying a single record from the Orders table

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.12 PM
Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.56 PM
Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.52 PM

From the looks of it, if you had maybe 20 or more line items your design would break? If you often have more than 20 line items you’d want to look into another solution I reckon

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Hamza_Novdisty!

Airtable’s Page Designer is extremely limited. It can only print one record per page.

There are a few helpful hints:

• You can add a table of linked records onto your page, but all the linked records together cannot exceed one page.
  • You could try making your one page extremely tall (vertically), but you would have to figure out how to deal with the page breaks.
  • You could also make your one page extremely short (vertically) and print multiple “short pages” simultaneously onto one piece of paper. However, every single page will have the same static elements, so you couldn’t have one “master header” or “master footer” for your entire document.

Ultimately, most people are unable to use Page Designer for your purposes, so they end up turning to profesional document creation apps for these purposes. A few of the most popular ones that work natively with Airtable are DocuMint, DocuPilot, and On2Air: Actions.

You can also turn to Make to integrate with other document-creation apps.

Could you provide some screenshots of the tables that contain the data you want to display in your delivery order?

Could you also include the delivery order you’ve designed so far and what information you’d want to include in it?

Hmm, yeah I think you might be able to get this to work

Here’s a link to a base where I’ve set something up for you to check out. You should be able to see the settings I used for my Page Designer

To note, the Page Designer is displaying a single record from the Orders table

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.12 PM
Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.56 PM
Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.49.52 PM

From the looks of it, if you had maybe 20 or more line items your design would break? If you often have more than 20 line items you’d want to look into another solution I reckon