Help

What happened to Table tabs in Mobile app?

Topic Labels: Views
767 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_C_Smythe
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a base with 5 tables. Just in the past day, the tabs showing the different tables, in the iPad and iPhone apps, seem to have been replaced with an icon you click on to bring up the list of tables, so you can select the table from that list. I much prefer just seeing the tabs along the top or bottom of the base and select from there. Did I mess up a setting, or did Airtable change how this works? I don’t see an announcement of such a change, and a browse of tutorial topics for Mobile still refers to visible tabs in the base.

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Airtable updated the iOS app two days ago. From the version description in the App Store:

Introducing a new way to navigate through your base’s tables and views.

I find it annoying that this change would be announced first in the App Store and not in a communication to users or somewhere in your online resources. Your user tutorials have not been updated to reflect this change. Perhaps since you think the App Store is the best place for this information, perhaps it’s also the best place for my comments as well.

I agree with you that better communication about feature changes would be nice.

By the way, I do not work for Airtable and have no say in how product information is release. I am an Airtable customer like most other people on this forum.

Feel free to post your comments anywhere you see fit; however, the best way to make sure that Airtable receives your comments is to tell Airtable support directly (through the in-app help or by emailing support@airtable.com).

(ETA: @Jordan_Scott1 might be interested in this thread.)

My apologies for venting at you. Thanks for your response!