1012 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artitup-kunst
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a table that collects the likes of my products. Here the corresponding product is created with a linked record. Unfortunately, in the table of products the reciprocal links does not work and I can not retrieve the entry from the other table. Why does it not work? (i have done this many times and it has always worked)

6 Replies 6

It’s in your hidden fields. You’ve linked multiple times to that table with multiple fields, so you have more than one field linking back.

Yes but I have this at one other table and it works well. How would you solve the Problem?

Unhide the field.

I show up all hidden fields in my table and it does not solve the problem. Is it right that you mean the ones in the table where the reciprocal links does not work?

Yes, that's right. If they're not showing up, then I would send an email to support@airtable.com to take a look.

Interesting!  Could you provide a screenshot of the "Kunstwerke" table where the record "Am Wasser" can be seen?  If you invite me to your base I'd be happy to take a look at this for you too