1046 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaun_Hawkes
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have searched both Google and the Forums here for the past 20 minutes and cannot find any reference to this at all, so my apologies if this has already been covered somewhere else.

So, really simple, I hope, I have a need to store the date of birth of clients and, having chosen the date field for this, it appears that I can only scroll backwards month by month. If, as is the case today, one of my clients is 72 years old, this is going to take a VERY long time.

I am sure that I am missing something altogether obvious, however, I am indeed missing it!

How can I “zoom-out” in the date picker to change the year first, thus reducing the amount of time it would take to perform this simple task?

Thank you in advance of your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Shaun_Hawkes! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: You don’t have to use the date picker to enter dates. You can type them manually as well.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Shaun_Hawkes! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: You don’t have to use the date picker to enter dates. You can type them manually as well.

Thanks for the quick reply @Justin_Barrett.

I guess it is not entirely what I was hoping for, but I will take it! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Have a great day!