Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow for dynamic URLs in Embed block using fields from a single record

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jonathan_Lutz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This would be HUGELY helpful. An example scenario is this. You have a list of clients in a table, complete with email addresses. When you select a particular client, that email address is fed into the Embed block URL which happens to be a Gmail search for that particular address, effectively showing you message history for that client. Allowing for dynamic URLs to be used for the Embed block in this way would be fantastic & could have so many other uses!

2 Comments
Scotty_Allen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yep, I want this to. My use case is a table of video files and associated metadata, and I want to load the preview of the video file (from google drive) into the embed block for the currently highlighted row.

Peter_Nelson2
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I agree that would be very useful. Iโ€™d also like to have support for a URL that points to a PDF file. Iโ€™d like the PDF to open in the Embed Block window, but right now, if I include a URL to a PDF file (yes, itโ€™s a https;// URL location) it instead offers to download the PDF file, but not display it. Is there any way to get a PDF displayed in an Embed Block?