Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Better Tutorial Videos

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damon_Talbot
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am sorry but while your tutorial videos have nice screenshots, and music they are not tutorials. They may show an overview of how a feature is used but without someone actually explaining what is going on they are useless, I watched the linking videos 10 times and am still clueless. Please create a longer full length viseo with commentary that walks though the entire process of setting up a functional base and using the featues.

4 Comments
Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

These are definitely things that are on our roadmap—both making a longer video that goes through the process of setting up a base, and making narrated tutorial videos.

Malka_Ostroff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wondering if there is any progress on this…I am desperately needing a proper tutorial on many to many relationships / junction tables. Please let me know if there is something available.

Jay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Damon_Talbot @Malka_Ostroff

Just wondering if you have any specific topics that you’d like tutorials on? I’m writing some tutorials (I don’t work for Airtable) in my personal blog.

Edward_Newbold
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YEP. Creating, formatting and using forms would be a great help. As far as I can see, there isn’t any way to create a “pretty” form. The default just goes straight down the page. Ugh!

thanks very much.