Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Custom Branding of Bases!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Josh_Tracy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would love to see the option to re-brand a base to show the logo of the client I am building the base for versus the airtable logo. Iโ€™m not talking about removing attribution or anything, just maybe making a fee based upgrade option or something - like a new price point for developers/businesses that build bases for other businesses? OR free is even better lol!

21 Comments
Wayne_Saucier

Also would like to be able to apply custom branding (on the Pro account). Would be willing to pay extra for this.

Derek_Korte
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, still canโ€™t believe this isnโ€™t an option for a paid serviceโ€ฆ

Joshua_Abraham
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

yes i paid, i really need, fb, twitter, webflow, canโ€ฆ
i need chang my base logo, please!!!

Cristian_Rojas

This would be sooo useful! This is coming from someone who manages +20 bases

Alson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Even having alternative icons would be useful as I end up using the same icons for some bases.

Owen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes! Totally see the need for this - surely @airtable you want to encourage people to develop on your platform and share it with clients etc.? This seems like a must if you want that to start happeningโ€ฆ

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Youโ€™re still not able to add your own custom logo as a base icon, but one very cool trick that opens us up to a huge world of icons is that if you set the first character of your base name to be an emoji, the base will take on the emoji as its icon. Very cool little trick! :slightly_smiling_face:

Lucia_Torres
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 - I thought this is what was meant for the customized branding in the Pro plan. I didnโ€™t realize it was just for forms. Since Iโ€™ll be integrating a gallery view into my website, I would like to include my logo on the view, instead of or in addition to the Airtable logo - either one.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

For custom branding of galleries, check out Stacker, Pory.io, or miniextensions.com

Lucia_Torres
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wonderful! Thank you!