Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Date field support for Web Clipper Block

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Dinesh_Lalvani
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am loving the web clipper block. Saves me a lot of time with updating my base, but has a few limitations, ie., Date Field, Linked Record Field. Would be good to have this in the clipper even if it is a manual entry. Would you know of a workaround to set that up or a timeline if this is in the works?

5 Comments
Quentin_Bonte
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just had the same idea popping up - if you are making a reading list for example, it would be nifty to add a date to look back at your records and be able to visualize them in time.

Jonathan_Letts1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

When using Airtable for task management, I always need to set a follow-up date. It would be great to be able to manually select from the web clipper.

Aly_Johnson-Kur

Iโ€™m using the web clipper block to record press coverage and also need the date field to be supported. Please add this feature soon! The web clipper is a great addition to Airtable โ€“ thank you for adding it.

Ice_Cream_Man
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree. The date field would be very useful and will half my effort required to update the record.

Dean_Arnold
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1 for adding this feature