Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Disable/Enable Filter

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Sandeep
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sometimes, we need to temporary enable some filters. So filters should be able to be disabled and enabled because creating filter every-time takes time.

For example, I want to shift all the dates of a view after specific date. So temporarily, I can limit the data using filter of that view. Bulk update and Disable filter again.

Thanks!

10 Comments
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

I create temporary duplicates of the Views and then delete it. Quite often :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sandeep
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

But still, itโ€™s a pain to Duplicate View, then add new filterโ€ฆ modify and delete view.

Sam_Watkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree with this feature request.

I usually want to view just the last week of data, but sometimes would like to see all rows. It would be easier to disable the filter for a while, instead of creating a whole new view, or deleting and re-creating the filter.

Education_Team
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would like to add my support for this feature request! Normally we only want to see our program data for this year, but sometimes we want to see all of it if we are doing some different kinds of summaries.

Nicolas_Lapierr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is a must! I came here to propose the same. It would be so helpful to have a on/off button next to each filter :slightly_smiling_face: How much time is lost deliting and re-creating filterโ€ฆ I am surprised that this is not a function yet! letโ€™s hope for it and keep making airtable awesome :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Nicolas_Lapierr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

:hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: Only 3 likes here? Canโ€™t believe it! We need a lot more for Airtable to show some interestโ€ฆ Everyone coming to this post, PLEASE like the first message!

Florian_Kleinic
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Yeah, here are more replies than upvotes :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:
They could just add a small toggle button next to each filter to disable it.

Daniel_Mulligan

i want it too! hence i found this thread 1+ vote :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

kc
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would love this. +1

psloan297
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Really need this feature. Just a simple ON/OFF toggle for filters please.