Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Edit gallery record cards with one click (without expanding record)

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Daniel_Robbins
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Currently, when I attempt to click on a checkbox in a Gallery view, the record view opens up. Iโ€™d much rather be able to directly check/uncheck the checkbox from the Gallery view.

9 Comments
Achim_Baur
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1

I think this would be really neat.

Charles_Meyer
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1

I am hoping for this feature also across platforms (including iOS).

Joy_Reed

+1 Please! This would be extremely helpful for me in getting my clients to buy into Airtable!

Charles_Meyer

Iโ€™m still hoping for this feature. It is a must have for any form of โ€œcheck off the boxes to make sure everything is completeโ€ applications.

Vernon_Fowler
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1 for this. At present, I refrain from showing checkboxes on Gallery because of the confusion it causes when everyone expects clicking it will simply un / check the box (rather than expand to full record view). :thumbs_up:

David_Krizan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This is also an issue with the Kanban view.

Wendy_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d like to +1 this and expand upon it by saying it would be really neat to be able to click on different parts of cards in gallery view and it enters directly into that cellโ€™s function (whether it by text, checkbox, etc.). Currently it brings up the whole expanded record. Iโ€™d love to be able to click on the text part of my card in the gallery view and just start typing as if it were in the grid view.

Bryan_Smith
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

URLs in gallery view cards should open the link shownโ€ฆ shouldnโ€™t they?

Instead, urls in gallery view cards open the record and then user has to find the url again.

Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

In fact the URL has not link, you are pressing the card itself, what opens the record. I think the full card is like a button, you canโ€™t copy text neither. Maybe interactive cards could be in #feature-requests?